5th Annual ASEAN Technology and Innovation – the Future of Banking & Financial Services
Thursday, October 16, 2014 to Friday, October 17, 2014
Venue: Marina Sands Expo & Convention Centre
Welcome Address by Conference Chairman
Glenn van Zutphen, International Media Consultant
The Era of Digitalisation – Changing the Face of Banking in Asia
- What will the evolution of The Internet of Things (IoT) mean to banks and their consumers?
- Delivering the next customer experience – serviceability through mobility.
- Emerging customer expectations and behaviours shaping the digital culture transformation.
- Harnessing wearable technology and digital intelligence – how will technology mega trends impact banking over the next 10 years?
Welcome to the Age of Big Data – Intelligent Data Analytics for Banking
IT Leaders Panel
- The next banking frontier – what are the disruptions and opportunities to watch?
- How is the broadening scope of customer centricity projects impacting IT spending?
- Disruptive technology is the ‘new normal’ – will banks lead the charge?
- What emerging technology is set to be the next game changer for financial institutions?
- Sandeep Khera, Head Global IT Centres of Excellence (CoE) Strategy and Execution, Credit Suisse
- Angelo Roxas, Chief Operating Officer APAC Technology and Head of Technology Strategic & Regulatory Change APAC, Barclays
- Paul Rafiuly, Head of Enterprise Technology Architecture, OCBC Bank
- Biren Kundalia, Regional Chief Technology Officer, AIG
- Eduard Fabian, Managing Director, APAC Treasury and Trade Services Technology Head, Citibank
- Andrew Cooke, Regional Director – Legal Affairs, Microsoft Asia Pacific & Japan
Embracing, Nurturing and Delivering Innovation – Inside Citi’s Innovation Lab
- Cultivating a philosophy of innovation within the organisation
- Leveraging new digital, mobile and analytics technologies to understand consumer trends and demands
- How can we predict what will work in an evolving market?
- Anticipating the technologies that will create new capabilities
The New Style of IT Powering the New Era of Banking
- How can the ‘new style’ of IT be your competitive differentiator?
- How to reduce the risk and compliance burden to increase the focus on value creation
- Humanising technology to increase customer loyalty and capture value
- Increasing exponential productivity through cognitive business process automation
Leveraging Cross-border Transactions and Driving Asian-centric Market Leadership
- How to overcome today’s barriers to drive regional payments and transfers
- Staying ahead of the curve – strategies for delivering secure and reliable payment innovations to market
- Mobile payment technology in SEA – what’s next on the technology agenda?
Bridging IT Gateways across ASEAN to Drive Regionalisation
- What is the winning formula to achieve regional growth and cohesiveness?
- Overcoming implementation challenges to provide a consistent and robust infrastructure across ASEAN
- How will the consumerisation of IT impact regional expectations?
The Keys to a Successful Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- What are the latest data loss factors impacting financial services in Asia?
- How can banks drive data accuracy while ensuring compliance?
- Safeguarding the future of banks and their customers – what’s next?
Next Generation Payments – Keeping Pace with the Digital Revolution
- What are the emerging technology trends driving the next-gen wave of digital payments?
- How will rapid growth in contactless payments and push payments shape the industry?
- Exploring new form factors and delivery models, including Host Card Emulation (HCE) and tokenisation
Smart Analytics – Unlocking the Power of Real-time Intelligence
- Converting data into actionable insights to provide differentiation and new business models
- How to overcome the challenge of misusing data insights to create a unified customer experience
- How can predictive analytics forecast customers’ future needs?
Solve the Big Data Mystery and See What the Future Holds!
- Essentials to realising the value of data in your operations and customer behaviour
- How are leading organisations connecting disparate data to develop a winning formula?
- The keys to success – how to discover the business opportunities and gain a competitive edge
Innovation Leaders Panel
- What are the key drivers for next-gen customer-centric banking?
- Talking SMAC (social, mobile, analytics, cloud) – how will emerging digital innovations impact the way banks engage with customers?
- How multi-channel data can be king and deliver superior customer experience
- How can banks differentiate their offerings and services from the disrupters?
- Matthias de Ferrieres, GI Chief Marketing Officer - Regional Head of Marketing, AXA
- Prashant Agarwal, Director – EDGE (Group Innovation), AIA
- Oscar Carrillo, Chief Operating Officer, Head of IT – Global Life Singapore, Zurich
- Neal Cross, Managing Director and Chief Innovation Officer, DBS Bank
- Kelvin Teo, Regional Director – Asia Pacific, Actuate
Close of Day One & Networking Drinks
Welcome Address by Conference Chairman
On-stage Interview: Digital Engagement – Transforming Banking Experiences to Foster Outstanding Relationships
- What is at the heart of superior customer engagement?
- Key criteria to designing customer experiences around lifestyle needs.
- The winning formula – essentials to offering a customer-led experience that is simple, convenient and secure.
Enhancing Banking with Visual Analytics
Focus on Customer Experience Generates Uber-Success
- How Uber bridged the physical and digital experience to revolutionalise an industry
- How will changing customer expectations impact e-commerce technology in the next 5 years?
- An outsider's perspective on how emerging technology will impact banking and financial services
Dial ‘D’ for Digital – Driving Transformation in Banking
- Evolving customer behaviours and market disruptions accelerating the drive to digital in banking
- How are these redefining customer value propositions and engagement models?
- What digital transformation enablers can banks leverage to deepen customer relationships and maximise business growth?
Gaining New Levels of Organisation-wide Efficiency with Agile
- Considering Agile and related methodologies – what’s in it for a financial services executive?
- How can aligned business strategies help navigate business in a fast-moving, fiercely competitive market?
- Agile principles and techniques – how to drive cultural change to improve business and technology processes
- Achieving accelerated customer service delivery and satisfaction while supporting cost, quality and employee morale
The Next Battleground for Digital Transformation
- Key pillars driving customers’ digital expectations – leading insights from the World Retail Banking Report 2014
- Capgemini and RBS’ World Payments Report 2014 – upcoming innovative hotspots in the global payments landscape
- Symbiosis of traditional financial services and tech disrupters – what will the new normal look like in the next 5 years?
The Disrupters Panel – Should Banks Prepare for Competition or Co-opetition?
- How will emerging tech players impact the competitive landscape for digital banking?
- Filling the opportunity gap – who will win the race to fulfil the need for agility, simplicity and transparency?
- Customers are the bottom line – why SMAC is becoming the key differentiator
- Will regulation prove a barrier to entry or an enabler for the new breed of disrupters?
Networking Lunch & Prize Giveaway