• Making big data work and assessing telematics
• Designing personalised products that sell using technology
• Ensuring multi-channel integration in new product lines and technologies
• Experiences from Insurethebox
Watch the presentation
Click here to view the slides
• Global developments, drivers and early results from pioneers in video-based financial services
• How appealing are video-based financial services to Australian consumers and what impact would they have on satisfaction, loyalty, advocacy, switching and consideration?
• What are the strategic developments unfolding in the media and communications technology environment?
• How can digital media and communications technology better engage customers and workforces?
Click here to view the presentation
Click her to watch the video
• Identifying key IT priorities for 2013 and beyond
• How do leaders keep abreast of the latest tech trends in Insurance?
• Managing the impact of the consumerisation of IT on Insurance infrastructure and services
• The next frontier – trends, challenges and opportunities for the financial services industry
• How the UK’s leading insurer transformed all their operations – from claims assessment to reinsurance – with GIS technology
• How they ensured there was buy-in and support for the solution across the business
• How they created a successful technology solution
• An in-depth look at the business benefits and outcomes of putting geography at the heart of their business.
• The changing face of Australia’s insurance industry
• The implications of the ‘Digital Revolution’ – threats and opportunities
• The digital insurer – remaining connected, analytic and agile
Click here to listen to the presentation
• How the emerging role of digital channels is raising the bar in customer engagement
• Trends in supporting real-time customer interactions with efficient back-end systems
• Developments in consolidating multiple legacy systems on a single platform
• Responding to the opportunities and challenges presented by technology, the new models it enables and increased demand on services
• What does the new normal look like
• Is the IT function prepared for the future demands
Click here to watch the video
• Quantifying the economic value of improved customer communication
• Reduce customer churn, increase retention and referrals through a seamless customer journey across every touch point
• Customer engagement and its impact on their relationship with your brand
• Consumer driven technological change and what this means for our industry
• The challenge of legacy systems and infrastructure – how AIA remains agile in an evolving environment
• The IT department: from gatekeeper to right delivery partner
• Enhancing the customer experience with technology at MetLife
• Social, mobile, big data and analytics – how it will impact on customer relationships
• Making insurance fun – social and gamification, the new frontier of interacting with customers
Click here to view the video
• Hype and hysteria? Deconstructing big data and predictive modelling for practical use
• Size of data really does not matter – it is about what you do with it
• How important is data management strategy and governance to creating business value
• How IAG is laying the foundations and preparing for a big data world
• The purpose behind driving innovation within a unified program
• Implementing organisation wide processes to capture new ideas
• Re-defining innovation – what’s the next big thing?
• Targeting your competitive advantage and customer expectations
• Transparency on what the program must deliver v’s what it must enable
• Organisational maturity required to execute on a transformation program
• The changing landscape and creating the Future you Want
• How to transition without losing focus on innovation and the customer
• Understanding the importance of Change and Risk Management in creating this new future
• How business models and customer demands are changing
• What keeps a COO awake at night
• What goes first; business requirements or exciting new technology?
• Extending the role of social media beyond branding
• Gaining greater insight into the role of social media in analysing customer behaviour
• Social media as a distribution channel – developing genuine conversations with your customers
• The changing nature of the customer experience
• Implications for insurers
• Embracing technology as an insurer – key challenges
• What is the 'next big thing' in financial services and what will it mean to you?
• What brands outside of the financial services industry offer inspiration in innovations?
• Big ticket drivers for innovation
• How to overcome challenges in delivering innovation to market