• How is the digital revolution reshaping the financial services industry?
• Breaking the shackles of legacy in a world disrupted by converging technologies; social, mobile, analytics and cloud (SMAC)
• Bringing together business and technology to deliver innovative customer-focused solutions
Listen to the audio
• How are financial institutions preparing and responding to the new rules of data-infused competition?
• What are the data and analytics-based experiences that consumers value?
• Which next generation and emerging technologies will fuel disruption?
• What are the technology trends driving the future of financial services?
• How can marketing and technology chiefs collaborate to deliver unparalleled customer experience?
• How can banks leverage their existing stronghold to compete with nimble competitors?
• Addressing the demand for next-generation tech and data scientist skills
• Identifying key IT priorities for 2015 and beyond
• What is driving NAB to undertake one of the world’s most comprehensive technology transformations?
• How will investment in technology enable the bank to navigate a rapidly changing environment?
• How has NAB positioned itself to meet the future needs of its customers in an increasingly digitised world?
• What are the adoption trends of cloud within Australia banks?
• What are the biggest challenges bankers are facing?
• Bridging the gaps – what is Forrester’s advice?
View the report
• How is Suncorp driving business value through intelligence?
• Harnessing Suncorp’s data and analytics capability
• Creating simple, personalised and real-time customer experiences
• Respecting and maintaining privacy
• Navigating the bank through an IT and process simplification journey
• How ING Direct improved agility and efficiency through virtualisation of its back-end applications
• Will the bank of the future have its entire banking infrastructure in the cloud?
View the Presentation
Watch the video
• Balancing global regulatory compliance, trading agility and reputational risk
• Managing "the 'bors" (Libor, Sibor, Hibor), Dodd Frank and the regulator
• Delivering effective and efficient adherence or proof of wrong-doing
• Improving the banking experience with voice biometrics
• Why is the ‘voice of the client’ essential for reducing client effort?
• How voice security is now the most common authentication method in Barclays
• How others have responded to this award-winning technology for Barclays
• Providing a richer customer experience with faster, more convenient and secure payments
• Drawing value from information captured through transactions through real-time data analytics
• Embracing the mobile wallet, next-generation mobile, contactless and P2P payments
• What are the opportunities to collaborate with startups and new entrants?
• Watch Australia’s brightest start-ups compete on stage
• Pitches will highlight unique selling points in a race against time
• Rate each pitch via live polling to decide the outcome
• “Best Pitch” winner will receive a write-up in FST Media’s digital publication
Enabling self-directed investors to compare their portfolio’s performance against those of peers, professionals and the marketView the demo screenshots
Virtualising fiat money – a costless disruptor and disintermediation of global payment and money transmissionView the presentation
HashChing is a social platform allowing users to review, share and learn about products and services related to banking, insurance and superannuation View the presentation
Moneysoft integrates personal financial information from multiple providers to enable superior money managementView the presentation
Zwype allows users to efficiently manage entertainment payment transactionsView the presentation
Lend2Fund is a peer-peer lending marketplace for sophisticated investorsView the presentation
• How will customers’ appetite for personalised, intuitive and frictionless experiences become more influential?
• The winning formula – how the competitive playing field depends on effective customer insights
• How ANZ blended digital and analytical capabilities to understand customers and add value through relevant products, offers and advice
• Shifting the focus from individual channels and product development to analytical and decisioning capabilities to deliver a highly valuable customer experience
• Identifying the emerging trends driving the need for transformation across all industries
• Five key business imperatives every organisation must consider to safeguard a leadership position
• How is the digital revolution powered by innovation?
• Is the human face the next-gen internet banking ‘password’?
• Adapting real-time biometric technology used in airport security to secure online banking
• How can we use facial recognition to deliver faster and more secure transactions?
• How are visionary banks aligning business-critical IT infrastructure with ever-changing application workloads?
• What solutions are required to deliver a best-in-class, high performance application infrastructure?
• What are the next-generation platforms that will enable uninterrupted banking in the cloud?
• Re-thinking the fundamentals of banking in an environment of ever-changing technology trends
• OCBC’s journey in designing the experience that simplifies the customer's life
• How to design simplicity that has a direct impact on your business success
Read the write-up of the presentation
• Enriching engagement through digital channel cohesion
• How can you turn online customer abandonment into business advantage?
• The three steps to maximising sales effectiveness in an omni-channel approach
Watch Video Interview
• What is the 'next big thing' in financial services and what will it mean to you?
• What is the winning formula of competition-led innovation in an era of tech threats?
• How to drive innovation into the DNA of the organisation
• Extracting maximum advantage of disruptive technologies
• What is the next frontier for digital banking?