9th Annual Technology & Innovation – the Future of Banking & Financial Services
This annual event will bring together more than 450 of the industry’s elite executives including CIOs, CTOs, CMOs and Divisional Heads of IT, Retail Banking, Digital, Customer, Data, Mobile and Channels. Speakers from Australia's leading financial services organisations will drive dynamic conversation around the opportunities and challenges shaping the market today, and map out tomorrow’s innovative advancements in business-enabled technology.
We still have opportunities to capitalise on our outstanding agenda, to get involved please contact Kelly Purcell, Sales Director:
T: +61 2 8484 0955, M: +61 423 846 417, E: email@example.com
Welcome Address by Conference Chairman
Designing Digital Offerings with the Customer in Mind
Collaborating for Innovation – Ensuring Australia’s Future Competitiveness
- Staying ahead of the curve by keeping abreast of the latest trends and innovation
- How are customer-centric technologies driving IT investments?
- Attracting the right people to redesign the business for success
- Harnessing emerging technologies to lead the post-digital enterprise
- The next frontier – trends, challenges and opportunities for the financial services industry
- Mark Gay, Chief Information Officer, ME Bank
- Marco Bressan, Chief Data Scientist, BBVA (Spain)
- Kamal Nankani, Global Chief Enterprise Architect, GE Capital
- Robert Wilson, Chief Technology Officer, Westpac
- John Moss, CIO, Platform Solutions Group, UBS
- Stuart Houston, Global Solution Director - Financial Services Analytics, Oracle
The Next 10 Years for the 200 Year Old Start-up
Customer authentication made Simple, Secure and Convenient
Exceeding Customer Expectations with Dynamic Digital Communications
- Does increased engagement lead to heightened loyalty?
- Delivering targeted communication to maximise engagement
- Providing interactive statements across all digital touchpoints for a unified experience
Interactive On Stage Interview: Embracing Digital Engagement – Listen, Engage, Measure and Monitor
- Using technology to embrace customer demand for more personalised communication
- Gaining a 360 degree view to better understand customers’ needs now and in the future
- Optimising the customer journey through multi-channel engagement
- How can CMOs and CIOs join forces to deliver next-generation customer experiences?
- Adopting disruptive digital technologies to improve customer retention
Continuing to Innovate Within
- Understanding the global trends that will affect financial services in future
- Pursuing innovation to survive the disruption
- Implementing a customer-first approach to stay ahead of the disruptions
- Why transformation must occur to ensure survival
What’s Trending: #Payment #Platform #P2P #Evolution
- Leveraging apps, P2P, NFC and beyond
- Engaging in real-time – smart phones as a digital extension oneself
- Exploring the impact of New Payments Platforms (NPP) on the payments landscape
- Security first – how can you create trust in your payment networks?
- Tomorrow’s payment landscape – channels, disruptors and evolving customer need
Interviewer: Gilles Ubaghs, Senior Analyst, Ovum
Understanding What Delivers a “Great” Customer Experience
- Understanding the link between customer experience, revenue and corporate value
- Is there a correlation between customer experience quality and customer loyalty?
- Exploring the three dimensions of customer experience quality
- What are the universal drivers of great customer experiences?
The Reinvention of IT: Service Creation and Empowerment as an Enterprise Game-Changer
- Not all clouds are created equal
- How large enterprises rely on ServiceNow to run 24x7
- It is not just about IT; service management works for all
Big Data – The Game Changer for Customer Loyalty
- Is big data really the industry game changer that everyone claims it to be?
- Structuring the organisation to ensure value capture
- Data stories – how big data is impacting our customers, our organisation and our society
Close of Day One
Welcome Address by Conference Chairman
The Power of Purpose in a Changing World
- Meeting expectations of customers and employees in a digitally disrupted world
- Building future success by knowing where the organisation is headed, and why
- Putting 'purpose' into perspective as the driving force behind high performing organisations
Security in the Application Economy
- 'Know versus no' – security as an enabler
- Understanding the application economy and security
- Creating a secure ecosystem and what we offer
Spotlight On Security: Banking With Confidence – Tackling Security In The Digital Era
- Employing a threat-centric approach to security
- Staying ahead of emerging fraud and regulatory risks
- Security and data protection – where should customers’ data sit? Where should our IP sit?
- What’s next in the cyber-security technology landscape?
Navigating Digital Disruptions to Advance the Customer Experience
- How can disruptive technology enhance the banking experience?
- What role does traditional banking play as disruption upends the industry?
- The future of wearables as an engine for enhanced customer experience
- Creating a single unified cross-channel customer view
Innovation Leaders Panel
- Operating ahead of the technology curve – understanding consumer-driven trends and demands
- How do financial services leaders operationalise and commercialise innovation?
- Managing the 'innovator’s dilemma' – planning for customers’ future needs while delivering revenue
- How to enable a forward-thinking work environment that encourages innovation
- How can banks borrow best practices from other industries that exemplify innovation?
- Mary-Anne Williams, Lab Director, UTS: Magic Lab
- Leonie Walsh, Lead Scientist, Office of the Lead Scientist, State Government of Victoria
- Ian Brown, Chief Information Officer, Defence Bank
- Jithma Beneragama, Director- Digital Engagement , Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources
- Jonathan Spiers, General Manager Customer Value Proposition, Bupa Australia