Technology & Innovation – the Future of Customer Experience and Business Intelligence
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Venue: Park Hyatt Hotel
Welcome Address by Conference Chairman
International Keynote: What Customers Will Expect in the Future – How Will We Know?
- The top 5 methods to predict customers' needs and expectations
- How to avoid disintermediation from rapidly changing technology – 20 insights from Wells Fargo methodology
- Exploring forward-thinking design techniques to enhance customer engagement in future
A Customer-Driven Approach to Business Transformation
- How GE Capital is using customer insights to drive full business transformation
- Changing the technology core to be faster and more relevant
- How do you future-proof the business by establishing an agile customer platform?
- Growing the business through simplification
Interactive On-Stage Interview – Next Steps for Digital Development
- What are the driving forces behind customer experience innovation globally?
- How can the financial services industry capitalise on digital opportunities to deliver a better customer experience?
- What value can user research and qualitative data bring to the financial services industry?
- How does customer experience influence innovation and service design?
The Disrupted Future – Navigating the Changing Landscape
- Riding the new wave of customer disruption – understanding the modern imperatives
- Where will customers take their business if banks don’t keep pace?
- The crowd, the customer, the company – identifying the interconnected forces shaping the new banking industry
- Westpac NZ – how the Kiwi ‘can do’ is going global
Driving Governance within Business Discovery and Visualisation
- How business users are driving adoption of next-gen business intelligence tools
- How can organisations support business users while meeting governance objectives?
- Industry insight: an ANZ perspective on deploying analytics initiatives
Transforming Big Data into Unlimited Knowledge
- How is the volume, variety, velocity and veracity of data affecting knowledge discovery?
- Exploring and discovering information by sifting through large quantities of data
- How to acquire, understand and correlate social media for decision making
- Understanding the behaviour of customers based on geospatial and text data
STREAM A: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE The Connected Customer - Using the Five Ps of Marketing to Achieve Greatness
- How can CMOs successfully become agents of change?
- Adapting offerings to customer preferences through the intelligent use of analytics
- What are the key lessons on leading innovation from a marketer's point of view?
- What does the future of digital marketing hold?
STREAM B: BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Are you in a Healthy Relationship with your Customers
- Improving your customer acquisition and retention with a focused and efficient marketing strategy
- How can you use analytics and data to better understand your customers?
- Giving your customer what they need, when they need it
- Fostering loyalty with relevancy and personalisation
STREAM A: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE Stepping Up to the Plate with Engaging Digital Marketing
- Creating innovative digital marketing campaigns to engage and grow your customer base
- Maximising return on investment from targeted, customised communications
- Avoiding the ‘creepy’ factor – where do you draw the line with personalised marketing?
- What is the future of digital marketing for the financial services?
STREAM B: BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Big Data – Has it Lived up to Our Expectations?
- Are we getting the value from big data we were promised?
- How our approaches to these initiatives are not delivering the best value
- What are the key lessons from our big data journey?
- What can we do today to ensure greater success in the future?
STREAM B: BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Employing Next-Gen Analytics Technologies for Improved Bank-Wide Business Outcomes
- How non-traditional competitors have increased customer expectations for personalised services
- Driving a greater urgency to reduce the time from insight to offer
- Utilising streaming data from multiple information sources to make real-time, personalised services
- What outcomes can the financial services draw out of next-gen analytics technology in future?
STREAM A: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE Understanding the Customer: Leveraging Insights for an Effective Digital Strategy
- Building a robust data-driven digital marketing strategy
- How can you use customer insights to make smarter marketing decisions?
- Creating intuitive customised service offerings based on a customer’s digital footprint
- What can new digital technologies lend to marketing campaigns in the future?
STREAM A: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE Delivering Superior Customer Engagement in a Digital World
STREAM B: BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Interactive On-Stage Interview
- What emerging trends do you expect to unfold within analytics within the next 2-3 years?
- What is the ‘next big thing’ in business intelligence technology that you are keeping an eye on?
- How are you leveraging customer data to drive better communication and engagement?
- How has the growth of digital transformed the relationship between your technology, marketing and business teams?
STREAM A: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE Customer Experience Leaders Panel
- Creating a unified customer focus hub through innovative technology and marketing approaches
- How can marketing and technology collaborate to deliver unparalleled customer experience?
- Innovating existing customer touchpoints to meet future expectations
- How can financial services utilise personalisation to engage and grow their customer base?
- What’s next for the mobility-driven era? Taking customer experience to the next level
- Nickie Scriven, Head of Marketing & Brand, AustralianSuper
- Caroline Patrick, Head of Marketing, Retail, Wealth and Third Party Banking, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
- Dale Preston, Head of Customer Research & Insights, Marketing, Coles
- Deirdre Boyle, Head of Go-To-Market and CVP, Marketing and Digital, Medibank
- Sam Jones, Southern Region Sales Manager, Sitecore
STREAM B: BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Business Intelligence Leaders Panel
- How will next-generation technologies and devices revolutionise analytical capabilities?
- How can you harness the potential of SMAC (social, mobile, analytics and cloud)
- What are the shifting priorities, responsibilities and budgets with the influx of CDO, CMO and CXO roles?
- The future of business intelligence – what are your strategic visions for the coming year?
- How to seize opportunities and manage competitive threats
- Greg Nichelsen, Executive Manager Customer Data & Analytics, Suncorp Group
- Shaden Mohamed, Executive General Manager Digital Marketing & Distribution, Wotif Group
- Simon Edwards, Head of Strategic Marketing & Insight Development, BankWest
- Jayne Opperman, GM Technology, Retail, Commercial & Wealth, ANZ
- Scott Barber, Director Analytics & Enterprise Information Management, GE Capital
- Darien Nagle, Queensland Technical Lead, TIBCO Software
Networking Drinks and Prize Giveaway
Park Hyatt Hotel