Technology & Innovation – the Future of Customer Experience and Business Intelligence
Thursday, August 7, 2014
Venue: Dockside Convention Centre, Cockle Bay Wharf
Welcome Address by Conference Chairman
International Keynote: What Customers Will Expect in the Future - How Will We Know?
- The top 5 methods to predict customers' needs and expectations
- How to avoid disintermediation from rapidly changing technology - 20 insights from Wells Fargo methodology
- Exploring forward-thinking design techniques to enhance customer engagement in future
Winning Customers with Smart CRM
Agile Digital Transformation – How One Lender is ‘Nailing ’ the Multi -Channel Customer Experience
- Agility requires separating the customer experience (systems of engagement) from core systems
- The importance of analytics in refining the omni-channel customer experience
- What is the ‘hard-data’ impact on “loan conversions” when you improve the customer experience?
Building a Robust Data-Driven Digital Marketing Strategy
Driving Customer-Centricity and Innovation into the DNA of the Bank
Embedding Governance in Business Discovery and Visualisation
- How business users are driving adoption of next-gen BI tools
- How can organisations support business users while meeting governance objectives?
- Industry insight: an ANZ perspective on deploying analytics initiatives
Employing Next-Gen Analytics Technologies for Improved Bank-Wide Business Outcomes
- How non-traditional competitors have increased customer expectations for personalised services
- Driving a greater urgency to reduce the time from insight to offer
- Utilising streaming data from multiple information sources to make real-time, personalised services
- What outcomes can the financial services draw out of next-gen analytics technology in future?
STREAM A: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE The Connected Customer - Using the Five Ps of Marketing to Achieve Greatness
- How can CMOs successfully become agents of change?
- Adapting offerings to customer preferences through intelligent use of analytics
- What are the key lessons on leading innovation from a marketer's point of view?
- What does the future of digital marketing hold?
STREAM B: BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Maximising Your Digital Channels with Innovative and Personalised Marketing
STREAM A: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE Stepping Up to the Plate with Engaging Digital Marketing
- Creating innovative digital marketing campaigns to engage and grow your customer base
- Maximising return on investment from targeted, customised communications
- Avoiding the ‘creepy’ factor – where do you draw the line with personalised marketing?
- What is the future of digital marketing for the financial services?
STREAM B: BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Big Data – Has it Lived up to Our Expectations?
STREAM B: BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Transforming Big Data into Unlimited Knowledge
- How is the volume, variety, velocity and veracity of data affecting knowledge discovery?
- Exploring and discovering information by sifting through large quantities of data
- How to acquire, understand and correlate social media for decision making
Understanding the behaviour of customers based on geospatial and text data
STREAM A: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE Delivering a Genuine Customer Journey to Rise above the Competition
- How can banks build a carefully crafted customer journey to increase stickiness?
- Creating a customer-centric culture to reinforce positive perceptions via all customer touchpoints
- How can personalisation continue to evolve customer-focus?
- How do we consistently deliver a tailored, next-gen customer experience?
STREAM A: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE Delivering Superior Customer Engagement in a Digital World
STREAM B: BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Unearthing the Gold from Digital Data Landfills
- Understanding the role and importance of unstructured data
- What are the strategic issues arising from managing unstructured data?
- Emerging best practices for gaining insights and intelligence from all data sources
- Embarking on an unstructured data initiative – what’s next?
STREAM A: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE Customer Experience Leaders Panel
- Creating a unified customer focus hub through innovative technology and marketing approaches
- How can marketing and technology collaborate to deliver unparalleled customer experience?
- Innovating existing customer touchpoints to meet future expectations
- How can financial services utilise personalisation to engage and grow their customer base?
- What’s next for the mobility-driven era? Taking customer experience to the next level
- Karen Ganschow, General Manager, Customer Relationship Management, Westpac
- Shaden Mohamed, Executive General Manager Digital Marketing & Distribution, Wotif Group
- Jennifer Vandekreeke, Vice President, Australia, Carnival Cruise Lines
- Bryan Meredith, Head of Digital, Rabobank
- Gabriel Ponzanelli, Digital Strategy Director, Sitecore
STREAM B: BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Business Intelligence Leaders Panel
- How will next-generation technologies and devices revolutionise analytical capabilities?
- How can you harness the potential of SMAC (social, mobile, analytics and cloud)
- What are the shifting priorities, responsibilities and budgets with the influx of CDO, CMO and CXO roles?
- The future of business intelligence – what are your strategic visions for the coming year?
- How to seize opportunities and manage competitive threats
- Jayne Opperman, GM Technology, Retail, Commercial & Wealth, ANZ
- Leanne Stagnitta, GM Customer Analytics, Research & Development, Allianz
- Greg Nichelsen, Executive Manager Customer Data & Analytics, Suncorp Group
- Simon Edwards, Head of Strategic Marketing & Insight Development, BankWest
- Darien Nagle, Queensland Technical Lead, TIBCO Software
Networking Drinks and Prize Giveaway
Dockside Convention Centre, Cockle Bay Wharf
Sydney NSW 2000Australia