Technology & Innovation – the Future of Payments
Welcome Address by Conference Chairman
Digital Currencies – What Opportunities Are Banks Overlooking?
Gearing your Business for Next-Gen Payments Technology and Customers
• Drawing opportunities from trends and developments in payments
• Leveraging payments technology platforms to expedite customer activities
• Are you ready for the changes to the Bulk Electronic Clearing System?
Panel Discussion: The Future of Payments Innovation
• How will the New Payments Platform (NPP) impact Australian banking?
• Will innovation trump traditional payment methods?
• What does the future hold for digital wallets?
• Crypto-currencies – what’s next?
The Future of Payments – Westpac’s Vision for 2020
Evolving With the Payments Market to Enable Future Success
• Developing service offerings around customer habits and preferences
• Can you integrate emerging payment methods into established service offerings?
• Building payment solutions that pre-empt market developments
Loyalty, Analytics and Community Spirit – Enhancing the Customer Experience
Converging Retail and Banking – the Future of Customer Centricity
• How can banking and retail share data to drive personalised offers at point-of-sale, via phone or at home?
• Creating the new shopping experience by combining payments, loyalty and customer service
• The changing face of banking – the growth of retail mobile experts
Future Proofing Your Payments Systems
• Benefitting from changes to the payments ecosystem
• Developing flexible platforms that adapt to your customers changing needs
• NPP and beyond – are you ready for the future?
Capitalising on the New Payments Platform (NPP)
• Outlining recent advances – what you really need to know
• How to best consume the platform’s data capabilities
• How will the NPP impact the future of payments in Australia?
Bringing the Ease of Contactless Payments to the Virtual Marketplace
• How to improve the customer experience both online and in-store
• Are you capitalising on the continual growth of digital trading?
• Enhancing the position of Australian merchants within the Asia Pacific market
A Brave New World of ‘Under the Skin’ Payments
• When will wearable and bearable payments become mainstream?
• How might implanted chips impact the payments industry?
• What are the social implications of an implantable future?
• Human-centric hacking – how susceptible will we be to attack?
Start-Up Showdown – the Payments Pitch Pit
• Watch Australia’s brightest payments start-ups compete on stage
• Pitches will highlight unique selling points in a race against time
• Rate each pitch via live polling to decide the outcome
• “Best Pitch” winner will receive a write-up in FST Media’s digital publication
Networking Drinks and Prize Giveaway