Oranuch (Mimee) Lerdsuwankij
Mimee Lerdsuwankij is the Co-Founder and CEO of Techsauce Media, Thailand's leading media for tech startups and digital SMEs, and also the Co-Founder and Business Director of Thumbsup Media. Prior to starting her own businesses, Mimee has more than 12 years of experience in product and marketing-related roles with leading IT& telecom industry such as Truemove, Atos Origin and Total Access Communication (DTAC). Her expertise lie in areas such as tech startups and entrepreneurship, product development, digital marketing and big data analysis.
Mimee has been frequently invited as a speaker by various institutions and organisations, and has spoken at events such as:
- Harvard Project for Asian and International Relations (HPAIR) 2014 (Tokyo, Japan)
- Samaggi samagom (The Thai Association in the UK)
- Startup Asia (Singapore)
- Innovfest (Singapore)
- Mobile Innovation application contest (as Judge) by NTT DoCoMo (Japan)
- Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) and retail banks in Thailand
- Marketing Association of Thailand (MAT)
- Department of Business Development (DBD) under the Ministry of Commerce, Thailand
- Department of Industrial Promotion under the Ministry of Industry, Thailand
Mimee graduated from King Mongkut Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL) in Telecommunication Engineering, and holds a Masters Degree in Information Technology Management.