Dr Michael Kollo
Chief Quantitative Strategist & Deputy Head of Research / AXA IM
- Deputy Head of Research and Chief Quantitative Strategist for Rosenberg Equities since 2015, focusing on topics around big data, machine learning, factor investing and ESG.
- Mentors Fintech and Cybertech companies, and is a frequent speaker at both academic and industry events on topics of innovation, technology and data.
- Joined AXA IM in 2014 as a Senior Research Associate.
- Head of Risk for Renaissance Asset Management from 2012 to 2014.
- Experience in senior research and portfolio management positions at Fidelity and BlackRock from 2010 to 2012.
- Holds a PhD in Finance from the London School of Economics and has held academic positions at both Imperial College and the London School of Economics.
- Holds Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Finance from the University of New South Wales.