FST Government New South Wales Stream Selection
Please browse the topics below and select your stream preferences to ensure we put you into the most suitable discussion groups.
If you want a more in-depth overview of the topics, view the online overview.
If you are unsure or want more information, please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strengthening Digital Connectivity and Accessibility in NSW
- Practical Steps to Becoming a Data-Driven Public Sector
- Strengthening NSW Government Cyber Resilience
- Where AI and Public Sector Collide: Streamlining Implementation of AI Capability within Agency Operating Models
- Leading Change: What Automation Means for People, Skills, and Technology Transformation
- Responsible Analytical Practices with Increasingly Accessible Personal Data
- Leading in 2023: The Essentials of a Good Cyber Resiliency Program
- How Does NSW Continue to Create Connected, Accessible and Cohesive Digital Services?
- Excelling Leadership of Change and Delivering Transformation at Scale
- How do we Maintain Compliance on Enterprise Information at Scale?
- Generative AI with Google Cloud Experts
- Cyber by Design + Cyber in Practice: Evolving Security Capabilities in Government
- Dynamic Transformation for the Public Sector Organisation
- The Values, Principles, and Practices of Successful AI Uses in Government
- Modernising Strategies: The 3 Criticalities of Next-Gen Government Agencies
- The Ideal Public Service: Strategising the Business of Digital Government
"*" indicates required fields