FST Government NSW Digital Discussions
9:00am AEST | Data Driven Government : A Roadmap for Enabling Better Decisioning, Collaboration and Service Delivery
As government departments across New South Wales are busy with the Covid19 response, looking ahead to the recovery stage is more important than ever. This panel discussion will explore how government can leverage growth in data, and advances in analytic-driven decision making to scale automated service delivery while facing a paradigm shift in how our societies and economies function in the wake of a global pandemic.
- What does a smarter customer service response look like in the times of crisis?
- How can the government continue to put the citizen at the centre in delivering new services?
- How will open data initiatives help drive innovation and in turn power our economy on the road to recovery?
- What will New South Wales as a state look like post Covid19?
- What opportunities do we have right now to improve and make data-informed decisions for our future?
Ray Greenwood, Domain Lead – Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, SAS Australia & New Zealand
Paul Cooper, Former A/Director, Digital Health, Victorian Department of Health and Human Services