FST Government Queensland 2020
FST Government Queensland 2020 returns with a brand-new program to a swanky-new venue (Sofitel Brisbane Central) on March 31. FST Gov has been developed with a view to provide a digital transformation roadmap for technology decision makers, transformation leaders and innovators within the Queensland public sector. The State Government is dedicated to raising the bar of digital services and safeguarding systems, with AUD 85 million ear-marked in the most recent budget. This is only the tip of the iceberg, with major agencies investing heavily system upgrade and skills uplift.
This exclusive, invitation-only conference provides you with a one-stop opportunity to sharpen your digital transformation acumen as the Sunshine State moves towards world class digital service delivery. FST Government Queensland 2020 will focus on the following themes:
- Advancing citizen outcomes through optimised data integration
- Re-aligning processes, controls and frameworks to streamline digital service delivery
- Safeguarding ICT systems, data and information with greater cyber resilience
- Maintaining business-as-usual whilst delivering transformative projects
- Mitigating risks of innovation and preventing budget blow-outs