• Delivering real-time and cross-channel fraud detection in a multi-platform environment
• How Complex Event Processing (CEP) defuses fraud threats
• Implementing security controls within emerging devices and operating systems
• What is the future of data predictive analytics in fraud detection?
· Highlighting technology’s role in overcoming GRC challenges
· Devising effective governance strategies in an evolving IT environment
· How can financial services organisations align compliance methodologies with business goals?
· Building agility into risk frameworks to prepare for future regulatory changes
• Highlighting key security priorities for the year ahead
• How do you keep abreast of emerging security threats?
• Adapting risk management practices to emerging cloud, mobile and social risks
• Key drivers for successfully building a culture of transparency and honesty
• The next frontier – trends, challenges and opportunities for the financial services industry
• Understanding the cyber attack kill chain
• Best practices for mitigating advanced persistent threats
• Are your security controls unified across your organisation?
• Protecting against the attacker’s next move
• Innovating technology risk management and compliance practices
• Transforming the security imperative within financial institutions from cost to core
• Turning regulatory challenges into opportunities
• Planning for the future – gearing up for legislative change
• Market trends in the use of intelligent cross-channel marketing tools to generate rewards
• Understanding the risks, and how to navigate
• Dealing with 'live data' and creating security strategies to accommodate
• Real world examples: how has digital marketing been approached by financial services organisations
• Contact centre protection: Stopping fraud with voice biometrics and real-time authentication
• Analysing evolving threats such as malware, social engineering, phishing and SMiShing
• Developing a cybercrime protection and fraud mitigation strategy that delivers immediate protection
• How can your organisation lower fraud losses and operation costs as well as improve the customer experience?
- Developing security-control mindset to minimise the end-user threat
- Getting business to embrace technology security innovations
- Maturity model and the time horizon
- Operations technology and risk management – how will these relationships flourish and enhance business?
Click here to view the presentation
Click here to hear the audio
- How can you achieve full compliance with applicable regulations?
- What are the key elements in establishing a sound technology risk framework?
- How can financial services organisations protect themselves from emerging threats?