Off the back of digital transforming services implemented in transport, health and finance sectors in 2022, FST Government’s Australia Summit 2023 will address the next steps in the Government’s digital strategy.
We’ll bring together esteemed thought leaders and technologists from around the globe to explore the Federal Government’s digital innovation pipeline, its pledge to transform government services and how it will build on digital skills and capabilities brought to light during the pandemic.
Join us where we’ll explore:
- Cloud migration and the shift into multi-cloud environments
- Data governance and privacy mandates
- The Australian digital revolution of services and information for citizens
- Artificial intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and automation strategies to make the leap to augmented, predictive government
- How Australia aims to lead the way for other global digital economies and societies
Delegate attendance is reserved for Government Officials ONLY (includes local, state, federal government, utilities and university employees).
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com or +61 2 8484 0918.
FST Media reserves the right to decline registration and entry to the event.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions for complimentary VIP Registration, you acknowledge that to qualify for that complimentary VIP pass the delegate needs to be currently employed by a public sector organisation.
Should you be unable to attend on the day of the conference, a ‘like-for-like’ substitute is welcome to attend in your stead at no extra charge, provided we are informed of the change up to 14 days prior to the conference. Any cancellations made within 14 days of the conference, with no relevant substitute provided, will incur a $150+ GST non-attendance fee. This fee will be used to cover delegate material costs and catering costs incurred by FST Media on submission of delegate numbers to the conference venue.
FST Media will make every effort to ensure that the event and the program will take place as advised. FST Media reserves the right to delete or alter items in the program and will not take financial responsibility for changes that are the result of events beyond its control, including travel and/or accommodation.
- The use of your personal information for the purposes of providing direct marketing material to you; and
- The disclosure of your personal information to our event partners