Join FST Media and OpenText for an invitation only, round table discussion and three course meal.
Exploring the theme of AI Over Unstructured Data, join a select group of Chiefs, Dep Secretary’s and executive leadership members working witihin Technology, Infrastructure, Architecture, Digital, CX, Data Analytics, AI/Automation, Transformation roles and projects from the NSW Government Departments and Agencies, as well as representatives from relevant industry bodies.
This roundtable is curated to discuss how Government Agencies in NSW can utilise AI within their data frameworks to create better multi-channel experiences for its citizens, public servants and local businesses. We will also explore the current state of AI technology across the NSW Government and how the right focuses can help Governments optimise operational efficiencies and maximise ROI.
This conversation will be guided by the following topic points
- How do we manage information sprawl today?
- How quickly can we respond to information requests today (e.g freedom of information requests)
- What about older information from legacy systems?
- How does can technology, especially AI speed up and improve these processes?
- How does AI improve federated search results
Limited places available and Chatham House rules apply.
We would be delighted if you could join us for what promises to be an insightful and productive discussion.
Time: 12pm – 2pm