Data Driven Government: A Roadmap for Enabling Better Decisioning, Collaboration and Service Delivery
FST Government Victoria 2020 Digital Discussion Series
Data Driven Government: A Roadmap for Enabling Better Decisioning, Fostering Collaboration and Enhancing Service Delivery
This panel discussion will explore how government can leverage growth in data, and advances in analytics driven decision making to scale automated service delivery while facing a paradigm shift in how our societies and economies function in the wake of a global pandemic.
- What does a smarter customer service response look like in the times of crisis?
- How can the government continue to put the citizen at the centre in delivering new services?
- How will open data initiatives help drive innovation and in turn power our economy on the road to recovery?
- What will Victoria as a state look like post Covid19?
- What opportunities do we have right now to improve and make data-informed decisions for our future?
Paul Cooper, Former A/Director, Digital Health, Department of Health and Human Services
Kathryn Gulifa, Chief Data and Analytics Officer, WorkSafe
David Stephens, Chief Data Officer, Department of Health and Human Services
Nikhil Patinge, Chief Data Officer, Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions
Ray Greenwood, Domain Lead – Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, SAS Australia & New Zealand
Complimentary for Victorian Government Participants