The front face eGovernment was on full display during Australia’s ‘year of crises’, as citizens in lockdown reflexively sought out digital services for information, support, and solutions to maintain lives and livelihoods. While the Australian Government did, in large part, deliver a swift pivot to digital, the two-pronged crises of Covid and ‘Black Summer’ bushfires exposed some glaring gaps in service delivery.
The Federal Budget has aimed to address longstanding deficiencies in key front-line functions, including Medicare’s and Centrelink’s payments and assessments systems, digital credentialing, and the eHealth records system, MyHealthRecord. Yet, it is in the back-end where true innovation spawns, with cloud migration, agile development methodologies, and core legacy systems overhauls critical to enabling front-end transformation.
The 2021 FST Government Australia Digital Summit, brings together esteemed digital thought leaders and technologists from Australia and across the globe, exploring the Federal Government’s digital innovation pipeline, its frontline service and back-end infrastructure priorities, and systems architectures to support process efficiency and citizen service goals.
Among the key themes we’ll cover in 2021 include:
- The Federal Government’s Covid response and tech-fuelled recovery
- Cloud migration and the shift into multi-cloud environments
- Cybersecurity for modern realities: tackling state-sponsored attacks
- Data governance and privacy mandates
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning, and automation strategy – making the leap to augmented, predictive government
- Agile-by-design methodologies
- Omnichannel services and platforms
ATTENDANCE IS STRICTLY FOR PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEES ONLY.