The New Zealand Government has in recent years made impressive strides in its digital transformation agenda. Achievements of note include the rollout of its one-stop-shop customer service hub, gov. NZ, coordinating its data sharing and management program (under the Data Investment Framework) and the progressive development of its groundbreaking API marketplace. These efforts have and will continue to go a long way to breaking down information silos and outmoded processes that have long stymied innovation. However, NZ remains in the first chapters of what could potentially be a storied digital transformation journey.
Join us in Wellington for our 7th Annual FST Government New Zealand conference as we chart NZ’s progress towards a comprehensive and seamless eGovernment. We invite the public sector and the tech industry’s foremost thought leaders to track the NZ Government digital innovation pipeline, its frontline service and back-end infrastructure priorities, and structures to support its efficiency and citizen service goals.
Among the key themes we’ll explore include:
- NZ’s Covid response, agency pivot and digital booster shot for recovery
- Cross-agency cloud migration strategy
- Whole-of-government digital transformation
- A next-gen cybersecurity strategy: adaptive, intuitive, and automated
- Data governance and privacy mandates
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and automation strategy – making the leap to augmented, predictive government
- Agile-by-design methodologies
- Smart places and building digital-ready infrastructure
- Omnichannel services and platforms
ATTENDANCE IS STRICTLY FOR PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEES ONLY