5th Annual FST Government South Australia 2021
Our geographic heart, South Australia, has also become the nation’s epicentre for ambitious, grand-scale tech innovation – from the state’s venerable defence tech sector and burgeoning space industry to Adelaide’s dedicated ‘global innovation’ precinct, Lot Fourteen. Yet, SA’s big picture focus hasn’t taken away from on-the-ground realities. As consumer demand for digital services skyrockets, with significant usage spikes during the Covid lockdowns, eGovernment has also assumed new precedence across all ministries, with successive administrations moving to accelerate the development of the state’s one-stop-shop customer service portal, SA.gov.au.
Join us for the 2021 FST Government South Australia conference, hosted in Adelaide, as we assemble public sector thought leaders and top technologists from Australia and across the globe to track SA’s tech and digital innovation pipeline.
This year we’ll explore:
- Cross-agency cloud migration strategy
- Whole-of-government digital transformation
- A next-gen cybersecurity strategy: adaptive, intuitive and automated
- Data governance and privacy mandates
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and automation strategy – making the leap to augmented, predictive government
- SA’s Covid response and agency pivot
- Agile-by-design methodologies
- Smart cities and building digital-ready infrastructure
- Omnichannel services and platforms
ATTENDANCE IS STRICTLY FOR PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEES ONLY.