With a successful series of flagship financial services events under our belt, FST Media is proud to present our inaugural Future of Marketing in Financial Services event, coming to you live in Melbourne this October!
The jam-packed full-day event will bring together industry-leading figures, top marketing innovators and their teams behind it all to interrogate where the future of marketing in financial services is heading – especially in this post-pandemic environment.
There’s no question that the appetite for revolutionary technology continues to grow exponentially and the marketing sphere remains ever-changing. With the day divided into five key pillars, attendees will get a taste of everything from technology innovations in the space to a deep dive on MarTech Stacks to breaking down the future of the customer.
Immersive roundtable discussions will complement on-the-day presentations and encourage knowledge sharing and peer-to-peer engagement, which is why this is a date on the industry calendar you won’t want to miss.
- The Future of Martech and Customers in 2030
- Building CX Resilience
- Marketing in a Post-Pandemic World
- Transformation Digital Experience through Continuous Innovation
- Marketing Trends that are Transforming Financial Services
- Unleashing the Power of Content Marketing
- Mohamed Adam Wee AbdullahChief Marketing OfficerManulife Insurance (Malaysia)
Whilst the pandemic played a role in triggering changing consumer behaviours, generational differences have always been shaped by political, economic, social and technology factors. Organisations need to take a forward view in identifying their transformation focus in the areas of product and service innovation to navigate the fragmentation created by diversely different generations operating in the economy at the same time.
• International outlook on martech stack in 2023 and beyond
• What companies should be prioritising now to prepare for the changes ahead?
• Discovering the most exciting opportunities on the horizon
- Alita Harvey-RodriguezFounder & Managing DirectorMI Academy
Building CX Resilience - How to supercharge your customer base for insane repeat and referrals
How well do you know your customers? The past few years has really highlighted the need for organisations to innovate and deliver on CX, seamlessly across channels.
In this session you'll learn:
- The road to building CX resilience
- Discover where you sit on the CX Maturity scale
- An overview of the Voice of the Customer (VoC) program & how to improve insight
- 6 steps to make moves in CX maturity
- Elly BloomExecutive Marketing, Business and Private BankNAB
- Hear how NAB's marketing team supported its broader business through tough times
- Exploring the channels and martech that NAB utilises to stay top of mind
- What does the future hold for NAB's marketing programs
A great way to engage with your industry peers on key developments and emerging innovations affecting the industry. From emerging MarTech to the evolution of customer behaviour, these discussions perfectly compliment the on-stage content to provide you with everything you need to thrive in 2023 and beyond.
- Ali OzyonHead of MarketingHejaz Financial Services
- Bronwyn HootonSenior Manager Brand & MarketingIndustry Super Australia
- Jared LockSenior Marketing Manager for Consumer Cards and Personal LoansANZ
- Luke HannanMaster of Ceremonies
- Richard BrayChief Marketing OfficerMoneyMe
- How the future of technology in marketing will impact growth?
- Leveraging creativity in the age of digital and AI
- Identifying specific areas of opportunity where marketing can play an even bigger and more strategic role in the organisation
- Aligning with cross-functional leadership to deliver optimal value to customers
- Jenny WilliamsChief Marketing OfficerPetSure
- Exploring PetSure’s digital experience transformation
- GapOnly – Delving into innovative claims reimbursement technology which enables on the spot claiming, similar to human health solutions
- Knowledge Hub – Building a searchable database of Pet health content written by vets and made available to all pet parents
- How an online pet pharmaceutical portal provided a cheaper and more efficient solution for ordering medication
- VeChat – How PetSure’s veterinarian telehealth service serves as a first port of call for customers
- Michelle MichauxGlobal Head of Portfolio Marketing, Communication ServicesComputershare
- Creating a new vision for customer experiences
- Navigating through the digital-first mode in the post-pandemic environment
- Leveraging technology to deliver on customers’ expectations
- Hyper-Personalisation - creating custom and targeted experiences through the use of data, analytics, AI, and automation
- Candice AyadPerformance Marketing LeadBOQ Group
- Ella TassiChief Marketing OfficerBennelong Funds Management
- Exceeding customer expectations by effectively leveraging your data - Building and upskilling your teams to drive the change towards the digital transformation - Creating a culture of innovation to stay aligned with the shifts in customer behaviour - The latest trends in personalisation and experience optimisation
A great way to engage with your industry peers on key developments and emerging innovations affecting the industry. From emerging MarTech to the evolution of customer behaviour, these discussions perfectly compliment the on-stage content to provide you with everything you need to thrive in 2023 and beyond
A great way to engage with your industry peers on key developments and emerging innovations affecting the industry.
From emerging MarTech to the evolution of customer behaviour, these discussions perfectly compliment the on-stage content to provide you with everything you need to thrive in 2023 and beyond
• Strategies to finding the right data to inform your marketing decisions • Using data-driven methodologies to develop relationships that last • Adapting innovations in data strategy and advanced analytics • Designing your marketing tech stacks to collect the data that actually impacts the business
- Laura MazinDirectorAchieveAble
- Matthew LankiSenior Marketing AnalystSquare (Afterpay)
- Satya UpadhyayaFormer VP - Campaign Optimisation, Marketing Capability & ChangeCiti
Customers don’t follow a linear path or one-way street or our most likely pre-conceived scenario. Customers often struggle to reach the end goal, and most companies have little to no visibility of what their customers’ journeys really look and feel like. Most concerning is that companies are left wondering why they’re not seeing the acquisition rates and revenue results they anticipated.
Discover what it takes to visualise real customer journeys while allowing deep insights and interventions to get them to the end goal and optimise revenue.
- Mohit GuptaDirector, Head of Marketing - APAC & Head of Social Media- Global, Corporate BankDeutsche Bank (Singapore)
- Humanising financial services and earning trust -– Why is Content Marketing important?
- Demystifying Content Marketing for Financial Services with compelling case studies
- 7 guardrails for success that Marketing Heads must implement in your program
- Implementing new creative, automation and distribution technologies and new ways of working- the challenges and opportunities for marketing
Please note that delegate attendance is complimentary for the financial services industry only.
Paid tickets are available for service providers to the industry (e.g., solution providers to the banking, insurance & wealth management industry) at the discretion of FST Media. For more information on vendor fees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 2 8484 0918.
FST Media reserves the right to decline registration and entry to the event.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions for complimentary VIP Registration, you acknowledge that to qualify for that complimentary VIP pass the delegate needs to be currently employed by a Financial Services organisation.
Should you be unable to attend on the day of the conference, a ‘like-for-like’ substitute is welcome to attend in your stead at no extra charge, provided we are informed of the change up to 14 days prior to the conference. Any cancellations made within 14 days of the conference, with no relevant substitute provided, will incur a $150+ GST non-attendance fee. This fee will be used to cover delegate material costs and catering costs incurred by FST Media on submission of delegate numbers to the conference venue.
FST Media will make every effort to ensure that the event and the program will take place as advised. FST Media reserves the right to delete or alter items in the program and will not take financial responsibility for changes that are the result of events beyond its control, including travel and/or accommodation.
- The use of your personal information for the purposes of providing direct marketing material to you; and
- The disclosure of your personal information to our event partners