Future of Security, Melbourne 2021
The Future of Security Melbourne Virtual Conference is the must-attend event for security leaders from the financial services sector. Join 200+ of your peers this November (25-26 Nov) as we discuss, debate and determine the future of the industry and equip you with the tools you need to face the latest challenges, opportunities and threats.
Featuring industry experts and leading technologists from across Australia & overseas, this 2-day virtual conference will provide you with the knowledge and tools to tackle the increasingly sophisticated cyber security landscape.
Featured sessions include:
Security Leaders’ Panel: Judo Bank, Cover-More Insurance
- Building digital trust in a hyper-connected service economy
- How are emerging technologies reshaping cyber security risks and controls?
- Taking a proactive approach to strengthen enterprise cyber defences
- Communicating risk effectively in an increasingly dynamic threat environment
Fireside Chat: Making Human Element the Strongest Link in Cyber Security Management (QBE Insurance)
- What security leaders aren’t paying attention to, and what priorities to focus on
- Upholding a culture of transparency and accountability in managing cyber risks security operations
- Choosing the most fit-for-purpose security governance model
International Keynote: Proactively Managing Cyber Threats with Growing Digital Attack Surfaces (Wells Fargo, HK)
- Snapshot of the threat landscape over the past year
- How has infrastructure changed?
- Defence in depth – threat reduction strategies to reduce exposure
View the full agenda below.
- Luis Saiz, Head of Innovation in Security, BBVA (ESP)
- Catherine Rowe, AusPac Chief Information Security Officer, QBE Insurance
- Dean Thompson, Tech Area Lead – Cyber Defence, ANZ
- Amit Lakhani, Global Head of IT & Third Party Risks, Corporate & Institutional Banking, BNP Paribas (UK)
- Natasha Passley, Executive Manager – Cyber Strategy, Architecture and Consulting, IAG
Scroll down to view our full speaker line-up.
Complimentary for FSI Executives