Join a roundtable discussion with FST Government & Informatica, along with 10-15 Senior leaders working across the Local & Federal Australian Government, to discuss “Governed Data Sharing in the Public Sector”
During the event, guests will explore the below conversation points:
- Importance of data sharing between public sector organisations
- Building collaborative data ecosystems
- Challenges and opportunities of implementing effective data sharing agreements
- Proven leading practices for data sharing, including data standardisation and interoperability
- Ensuring data privacy and security whilst promoting transparency and accountability
Leading the conversation will be Michael Anderson, Chief Strategist, Elevating Data-Driven Efforts within the Public Sector, Informatica. Michael will share best practice insights from his work in the US supporting the public sector across federal, state, and local government, higher education, and national defense. Steven Ryan, National Security and Defence Partner Solutions Architect, AWS, will also share insights into his work across Australia’s National Security & Defence sector.
Date and Time: Thursday, 27th of July, 12pm till 2pm | Invitation list: 10-15 Secretaries, Chiefs, Directors and Program managers in Data, Security, Cloud, Architecture and Governance portfolios.
Details: Reservations are strictly limited and reserved for Public Service Employees. Please see below for further details. All food and beverage is complimentary. Chatham House Rule apply.