A Roadmap for Innovation and Modernisation through Data in Motion
In this rapidly evolving digital age, it is unimaginable for a business to remain relevant without adopting a modern technology stack. Judo Bank, for instance, has outmaneuvered incumbents to become one of Australia’s most disruptive digital banks, using emerging technologies to rejuvenate the dying craft of artisan business lending.
You’ll hear from Andreas Piefke, Associate Founder and Head of Cloud Service Architecture at Judo Bank, Trent Haag, Executive Director at ITOC and Akash Jain, Senior Solutions Architect – APAC Financial Services at AWS and have the chance to ask the speakers, plus Confluent experts, for best practice guidelines.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Learn about the technologies that help meet the challenges of Open Banking
- Move beyond lift-and-shift migration to achieve business innovation and modernisation
- Accelerate your time to business value by leveraging proven technology, funding models and the Confluent Partner ecosystem
- Leverage the event driven architecture to manage mission critical workloads
- Andreas Piefke, Associate Founder & Head of Cloud Service Architecture, Judo Bank
- Trent Haag, Executive Director, Itoc Pty Ltd
- Akash Jain, Senior Solutions Architect – APAC Financial Services, AWS
- Sean Guillemot, Senior Alliances Manager, Confluent