In order to turn retail footprints from a cost of doing business to a key part of the success of the business, organisations are radically shifting the focus of retail from a transactional service centre to a wholistic customer experience.
The key to this transformation is the implementation of data, a feature rich application using real time data with the branches themselves. These applications need to be hosted somewhere, and organisations are fast discovering that having large and high performance data requirements being utilised in edge based deployments is inconsistent with a centralised cloud first approach.
In this webinar Nutanix will show organisations how a cloud operating model, bring the best of the public cloud experience, can be deployed in a distributed edge location to meet the needs of the business.
Tune in to the webinar Innovation & Differentiation at the Edge on Tuesday 31st August with Matt Maw and Neville Vincent as they explore:
- How technological change is disrupting and providing differentiation opportunities
- The customer service imperatives in 2022 and the part technology will play in it
- Key considerations in deciding which cloud approach is right for your organisation
- Matt Maw, CTO, ANZ, Nutanix
- Neville Vincent, VP, ASEAN, ANZ and India, Nutanix