Topic: Protecting Your Organisation In a Cloud-First Environment (F5)
Date: Thursday, 14 July 2022
Time: 11am – 12pm AEST
Register now (14-July)
Cloud Security adoption followed the increase in remote working. Increased flexibility, productivity, and reduced costs made it a viable option for businesses around the world. With major advantages follow some critical security threats. In the case of mismanagement, organizations can suffer from data breaches and leakage. Customer data protection, adherence to zero-trust policies, and the drastic increase in cybercrimes are all factors an organisation moving to Cloud Security needs to consider.
Protecting your organisation in a cloud-first environment
- Maintaining security across cloud and on-premises data stores
- How do SaaS-based security controls let you wrap across different environments?
- How can organisations best manage the security risks of evolving low/no-code technologies?
- How are emerging identity verification techniques reducing user friction, minimising fraud, and securing data?
- Managing security compliance within your Cloud Programs as they rapidly evolve
- How can you synchronise your Security and Fraud teams?
- Securing bots, automations, APIs and AI in parallel with traditional vulnerabilities
- Securely moving to Everything as a Service without disturbing business operations