Swinburne is an Australian world-ranked university focused on innovation, industry engagement, and social inclusion. It selected Nutanix to replace its previous complex, multi-vendor IT environment which was difficult to scale and lacked the agility needed to support changing student requirements.
The new Nutanix solution, built on hyperconverged infrastructure technology, provides a complete cloud environment that meets all the university’s key requirements.
Download the case study and learn how hyperconverged infrastructure can deliver a modern hybrid cloud model that is faster, more secure and scalable. The Nutanix solution supports the University’s broader digital transformation and has:
- provided a scalable and simple to manage solution
- enabled automation of certain processes to simplify students’ lives
- freed up the IT team to move further up the stack
- provided a more predictable spending model to enable more effective provisioning of resources
- become part of a self-service suite, where students browse and pick development stacks needed for projects and deploy them with one click, similar to an app store