The Future of Banking & Financial Services - Sydney
Now celebrating its tenth year, FST Media's Technology & Innovation – the Future of Banking & Financial Services event is Australia's premier financial services technology conference.
With more than 800 executives in attendance at the 2014 conference, this must-attend event also marked the first public speaking engagement for both Westpac's new Group Chief Information Officer, Dave Curran and NAB's Chief Information Officer, David Boyle. These outstanding speakers were joined on stage by international guests from Barclays and OCBC and C-Suite executives from Suncorp, ING Direct and ANZ. To view last year's agenda. please click here.
This year's 10th annual FST Media's Technology & Innovation – the Future of Banking & Financial Services conference will gather more than 850 of the industry’s elite executives to drive dynamic conversations around the opportunities and challenges shaping the market today, and map out tomorrow’s innovative advancements in business-enabled technology. To mark the conference's tenth anniversary, FST Media will honour the great innovators moving the industry forward at an exclusive awards ceremony preceded by a networking cocktail reception to launch the evening.
Welcome Address by Conference Chairman
The Future of Financial Services – Examining the Trends that Will Redefine the Industry
- Taking control – understanding the customer of 2025
- Exploring the technologies that will define the customer experience
- How will customers mould a new financial services industry?
Mobile Identity – The Fusion of Financial Services, Mobility and Identity in a Hyper-Connected World
- Uncovering new global research on unlocking trust for the mobile-first Gen X and Y
- The battle for generational and digital relevancy – how well is your organisation positioned for the mobile-first customer?
- In a world where the smartphone has become the link between our human identity and our digital one, how do consumers now prefer to be identified?
- How can mobile technologies shift the trust paradigm from one of having to prove who we are, to one of being recognised for whom we are?
- What are the technology trends driving the future of financial services?
- How can marketing and technology chiefs collaborate to deliver unparalleled customer experience?
- How can banks leverage their existing stronghold to compete with nimble competitors?
- Addressing the demand for next-generation tech and data scientist skills
Moderator: Christine Russo, Head of Key Accounts, Telstra
Designing Experiences for Tomorrow’s Customers
- DBS’s RED journey to become the Asian bank of choice!
- How does DBS Bank’s Human Centred Design Lab prepare for the customer of the future?
- How to ensure your data and technology programs align with your customer focus
Building the Future of Digital Payments in Australia
Harnessing Digitisation to Build Customer Solutions
- The journey so far – examining the evolution of transactional banking
- Can banks disrupt themselves before external disruptors?
- How will industry disruption influence the payments landscape of 2020?
Evolving into a Digital Bank with Customer-Focused Engineering
- Examining technology’s role in enabling integrated digital platforms
- Changing perspectives – taking a customer-first approach to touchpoint development
- Data decisiveness – how to best capitalise on data resources
Thriving in an Age of Digital Disruption
Panel Discussion – How to Enhance your Customer Program
- How can financial services organisations derive even more benefit from their customer data?
- How will customer engagement strategies develop in the next 12 months?
- How to be proactive – examining best practice to pre-empt customer needs?
- How will customer expectations develop over the coming 10 years?
Moderator: Mark Jones, Finance & Technology Journalist
Humanising Digital CX – How Swedbank is Leveraging Artificial Intelligence to Better Serve its Customers
- How Swedbank’s virtual assistant is delivering a more human-like, conversational customer experience
- Highlighting the benefits of implementing intuitive customer servicing technologies
- Best practice when applying a web virtual assistant strategy in your organisations digital touchpoints
- Swedbank’s future vision to enhance the online experience for their customers
How to Escalate Velocity of Innovation through Wholesale Technology Transformation
Stone & Chalk's Start-up Showcase
- Watch Australia’s brightest start-ups compete on stage
- Pitches will highlight unique selling points in a race against time
- Rate each pitch via live polling to decide the outcome
Easyshare is an online platform for the payment of rent & bills in single and joint tenancies
PhysiSECURE provides applied biometric identification
iDATS supercharges consumer loyalty and big data
Piggy is helping parents teach young people about money
Tech & Innovation in Financial Services Awards Night
Welcome Address by Conference Chairman
- Revealing the vast possibilities for human expression in a transparent and connected world
- Examining Twitter’s data to demonstrate how global and local movements ignite
- How can brands harness Twitter’s real-time platforms to build authentic connections with customers?
Enabling Businesses to Deliver Exceptional Experience with Deeper Understanding of Customer Motivators
- Why it all starts with the client for Canada’s biggest bank: RBC
- How investing in client insight, technology and employee excitement transformed their contact centre
- RBC’s journey to rethink their business model and the technological, cultural and leadership changes that went with it
Panel Discussion – Why Customer Experience is the Catalyst for Digital Transformation
- Transforming the customer journey to meet increasing expectations in an omni-channel environment
- How to minimise friction when integrating a digital channel to the middle and back office
- What are leaders doing to create a unique digital-like experience across the top of their traditional operations?
- What measureable improvements do you expect customers to see as a result of digital transformation?
Moderator: James Isbell, Director Financial Services Industry Growth, Hewlett-Packard
Humanising the Digital Financial Industry with Advanced Technology and Reimagined Business Operations
- Leading the cultural revolution with empowered people and an aggressive Agile methodology
- How to integrate open source platforms with well-established technologies and legacy systems
- Highlighting the innovations that are driving Macquarie’s digital transformation
- How can we enhance collaboration and move from B2C to a B2B2C approach with open API platforms?
The Future Is Invisible – Moving Beyond Simplified Processing
Innovation Leaders Panel
- What is the 'next big thing' in financial services and what will it mean to you?
- Best practice for developing customer-led innovations in an era of digital touchpoints
- Discussing the key components of positive customer experiences
- How to drive innovation into the DNA of the organisation
Moderator: Nick Dempsey, General Manager - Australia & New Zealand, GMC Software Technology