In recent years, public sector organisations have reinvented themselves as digital enterprises built on modern applications and multiple clouds. As a result, constituents and end users have benefited from faster, more reliable services and tools. But as an organisation’s technology shifts, so should its processes and workforce – for both IT and line of business.
A true multi-cloud strategy requires a comprehensive, all-hands-on-deck approach that encompasses:
- Developing an overarching multi-cloud strategy
- Retraining and reskilling employees
- Introducing autonomy and consistent DevSecOps processes
- Reallocating Capex vs. Opex funding
- Taking a “whole nation” approach to cybersecurity
Join us and your fellow peers in the Victorian Government to explore the public sector multi-cloud journey, discuss growing trends in digital workforce enablement and retention, agile acquisition reform, a “whole of nation” approach to cybersecurity, and much more.