In today’s increasingly interconnected world, the ability to deliver services to the community at speed and scale is critical to maximise opportunities for businesses and citizens alike.
Join the webinar alongside leading technologists, who will address how agencies can leverage event, service, and data meshes to meet growing demands and rapidly deliver new products and services at scale.
Our virtual panel will draw on their experiences and real-world case studies from across the public sector to address common industry challenges and provide actionable solutions.
- Adopt strategies to engage and interact with the community in real-time
- Deliver timely support to citizens with zero delay
- Meet regulatory and compliance requirements without compromising on service delivery
- Understand and minimise security vulnerabilities across your organisation
Our experts will address common questions such as:
- Why is change management still complex and costly despite the influx of simplified modern applications?
- What are service and data meshes and how can offer new ways to address the complexities of delivering change?
- How can I leverage event, service, and data meshes to meet growing demands and deliver new products and services at scale?
- Goran Stankovski, Director, LimePoint
- Johnny Mirza, Senior Solutions Engineer, Confluent
- Sean Guillemot, Head of ANZ Alliances, Confluent