Join a roundtable discussion with FST Media, TCS & Amazon Web Services, along with 10-15 Senior leaders working across the Banking and Financial Service Sector, to discuss “AI & Machine Learning in Financial Services”.
This curated roundtable aims to discuss the key considerations of AI and ML transformation within the context of Banking and financial services industry providers. together with David Fodor, AWS & Balaji Raghavan, TCS exploring the below topic points
- Role of Generative AI in Financial Services & Insurance Industry: customer self-service, claims management, personalized financial plans.
- Role of AI and machine learning solutions to introduce automation in Financial Services: Credit Decisioning, Financial Spreading
- Purpose-built solutions for the Financial Services industry leveraging cloud, AI and quantum computing: Parametric insurance, intelligent document processing.
- Revolutionizing and reimagining core business processes such as fraud detection and claims processing by leveraging AI
- How cloud and AI/ML can be used to analyze billions of data points to generate insights (eg: Next Best Action) and dynamic visualization in near real-time.
- Improving the risk and compliance posture for enterprises in a regulated environment, through a fusion of solutions tackling cyber security, fraud management and cyber-crime.
By delving into these specific areas and use cases the roundtable aims to provide valuable insights and promote meaningful exchanges among participants, asking them to strategically reimagine the application of AI & ML technologies across their workflows, IT systems, cloud environments and digital channels.
Date and Time: Tuesday, 25th of July, 12pm till 2pm | Invitation list: 10-15 Chiefs, General Managers and Executives in AI, Technology, BI/ML, Cloud, Transformation, and Digital portfolios.
Details: Reservations are strictly limited and reserved for Financial Service Executives. All food and beverage is complimentary. Chatham House Rule apply.