Building your Government Hybrid-Cloud Strategy using the NSW Government Cloud Policy
In this webinar, we will discuss the benefits of the NSW Government Cloud Policy and how the cloud-first policy supports local businesses. Our speakers will explore how NetApp’s hybrid cloud solutions can take government departments to the next level in order to improve service delivery and maximise the citizen-centric experience.
Through drawing on real-life global cases, you will hear examples of different private and public cloud models across government agencies, in addition to gaining an understanding of the difference between operating versus capital expense models and its benefits.
Key takeaways include:
- Agility v flexibility what we are doing in public cloud and in govt and looking to future, what’s next for NetApp and our customer journey
- What are the benefits of the NSW public cloud first policy and how it can support local businesses
- What is NetApp NSW Gov Cloud and how can it fix common business challenges
- The benefits of hybrid cloud and how it can benefit government agencies
- Operating v Capital expense models (Consumption and Keystone) and what works better for you