Who is this session for?
Chiefs, Executives and Directors involved in Technology, Digital Transformation, Strategy and CX/EX roles from across Federal Government departments and agencies
What is this session about?
- How do we enhance communication as an enabler of digitalised citizen services and frontline workforces?
- How do we look to boost the value and impact of hybrid communications enabled by technology?
- What do field work and citizen-facing services within a Public Sector environment specifically mean for the ways we must drive communication?
- Unified communication trends and how they inform our effectiveness and efficiency across digitised channels
- How do we best communicate change across increasingly intricate environments?
Places are limited