Join a roundtable discussion with FST Government & OpenText, together with 10-15 leaders from across the NSW Public Sector to discuss ‘Exploring AI-powered Information Management & Governance’.
Who’s invited: 8-10 Chiefs, Secretary’s, Deputy Secretary’s, Directors, and Executive leadership members working across: AI, Emerging Technologies, Infrastructure, Data Analytics, Automation and Transformation roles and projects in the NSW Public Sector
This roundtable is curated to discuss how Government Agencies in NSW can utilise AI within their data frameworks to create better multi-channel experiences for its citizens, public servants, and local businesses. Exploring the current state of AI technology across the NSW Government and how the right focus areas can help Governments optimise operational efficiencies and maximise ROI will be Burke Kelly, Principal Solution Consultant, and Tim Morris, Sales Director for Public Sector.
This conversation will be guided by the following topic points:
- How do we manage the enterprise information sprawl today?
- How quickly can we respond to information requests today (e.g freedom of information requests).
- How does AI improve search and eDiscovery needs?
- Leveraging AI to transform unstructured content into insights, and enable better decision-making and information governance.
- How do we manage information from legacy systems, to extract the most value, and reduce IT costs?
- What part does AI play in protecting information in the age of cyber threat?
Please request a reservation from email@example.com by February 6th.
Chatham House Rules Apply. Reservations are reserved for invited guests and Public Sector employees, all attendance is complimentary.
Date and Time: Tuesday, February 28th 2023, Sydney, NSW