The current pandemic has been a forcing function for the acceleration of digital transformation of organisations across all industries. Managing load on infrastructure, securing the online experience, reducing user friction, and improving conversion rates have been brought to the forefront of business priorities.
FST Media’s Future of Security Mini Series – featuring Wells Fargo brings together three security experts across a 90-min virtual event, to draw on their knowledge and expertise, and provide a close-up look at strategies to proactively manage cyber threats across the financial services industry.
Split across three sessions, this short, fast paced, and factual virtual event aims to provide you with a cybersecurity snapshot to secure your hybrid workplace without compromising on your ability to access applications anywhere.
Future of Security Mini Series Agenda:
Session 1: Defeat Application Fraud and Improve User Experience
- Defeat fraud – how to separate fake users from your real customers
- Reduce friction and improve customers experience
- Increase digital engagement and improve conversion rates
James Tin, Senior Director of Global Security & Fraud Solutions, F5
Session 2: Proactively Managing Cyber Threats with Growing Digital Attack Surfaces
- Snapshot of the threat landscape over the past year
- How has infrastructure changed?
- Defence in depth – threat reduction strategies to reducing exposure
Jay Spreitzer, SVP, APAC Regional Information Security Lead, Wells Fargo (Hong Kong)
Session 3: Cyber Threats and Security Practices in Financial Services
- Authenticated email origination and handling
- Encryption standards for public web applications
- Version management for web servers and email servers
- Risky protocols unsuitable for the internet
- The proliferation of vulnerability disclosure programs
Jean-Paul Baillon, Account Executive, Rapid7