As the COVID pandemic has hit our global and local economies over the past months, government departments have had to respond quickly to adapt to new ways of doing things. Remote workforces, digital customer service, cost concerns, cybersecurity, risk reduction, contactless ways of interacting have all risen to the top in priorities both throughout, and as we look towards the road ahead post COVID-19. Disruption of this magnitude has lead to fast-tracking transformation initiatives This session will address the key topics and share insights and challenges faced over the past months; as well as several transformational response tactics to come out the other side of COVID-19 into the New Normal as faster and more effective ways to operate and serve.
Topics will cover:
- The new normal and role of technology: how are public sector organizations adapting?
- The convergence of Citizen and employee end-user experience
- Shifting from physical to virtual: using analytics, big data and to shift securely and cost-effectively?
- Using automation and AI to respond to heightened security concerns as systems become more exposed
- Contactless ways of working and transacting during and post a COVID Pandemic world
- The role of cognitive technology including virtual agents
- How ‘platforms’ are simplifying the challenge and speeding the response effort