How to Enable Digital Identity in a Perimeter-less World
Join FST Government for this timely webinar which will explore the importance of government agencies to adopt a ‘Zero Trust’ approach. Led by industry favourite Katarina Ruszczyk, Former Director- Digital Transformation at the NSW Department of Customer Service, this discussion will explore practical tips in digital identity and access management to ensure citizen data remains secure.
Accompanied by security experts Ben King, Regional CISO, Okta & Hank Clark, COO, CSO Group, we’ll take a deep dive into Zero Trust framework, outlining strategies to help organisations overcome challenges in building and deploying their cybersecurity program
Reasons to attend:
- Understand why Zero Trust so important for cybersecurity?
- Learn how can Zero Trust decrease cyber incidents while increasing workforce productivity
- Adopt real-world strategies to immediately to help your agency secure against the identity-driven threats
- Hear results from Okta’s latest State of Zero Trust report
- Katarina Ruszczyk, Former Director – Digital Transformation NSW Department of Customer Service
- Hank Clark, Chief Operating Officer, CSO Group
- Ben King, Regional CISO, Okta