How to use Zero Trust to Secure Digital Government
Join us for an intimate roundtable discussion over lunch on the topic of “How to use Zero Trust to Secure Digital Government”.
Today’s government agencies are facing an evolving threat landscape and increasingly sophisticated cyberattacks. An end-to-end Zero Trust framework can now be used to secure employee access to applications and data, to secure access to clouds as well as to secure the applications and data themselves.
Join this roundtable to discuss how other government agencies are implementing Zero Trust best practices, and learn how VMware’s extended capabilities in modern workspace management and application environments can bring Zero Trust across your IT landscape.
Join your peers and VMware experts to discuss:
- How to secure employee’s remote work environments
- Securing applications in private data centres and clouds
- How Zero Trust becomes the foundation for your networks
- Andrew Fox, Director of Anywhere Workplace, VMware Australia and New Zealand at VMware
- Abhishek Sharma, Director Solution Engineering – Networking & Security, VMware
Date: Tuesday, 7 December
Time: 1200 – 1400
Location: The Boathouse Canberra
Invited Guests: Chiefs, Directors and fellow leaders involved in Security, Cloud, IT, Workplace and Data roles and projects across Australian Federal Government Departments and Agencies.