Join a roundtable discussion with FST Government & Alteryx, along with 10-15 Senior leaders working across the Federal & Local ACT Public Sector, to discuss Improving Citizen Services with Integrated Data Systems.
As government leaders increasingly turn to data to achieve mission success, how can they ensure they have the technology, culture, and workforce required to harness the possibilities in front of them? With selected models predicting 175ZB of data to be generated globally by 2025, it’s imperative Departments and Agencies continue to uplift data maturity, discern, integrate and utilise large influxes of data strategically whilst implementing seamless citizen & user experiences and increasing efficiency at an enterprise level.
Guests will share their approaches, challenges and applications of integrated data & cloud initiatives and strategies for the improvement of citizen services. Joining us is Alan Jacobson, Chief Digital and Analytics Officer, Alteryx, who will share insights on the uses and transformations seen through data initiatives & efficiency improvements within the US Health System and Department of Education.
- Data generation: Adopting and implementing tools and strategies to gain actionable insights and deliver better citizen services from existing data sets.
- Data for social change: Using data to address large-scale social problems within local, state and federal sectors and via recommendations to agency channels.
- Citizen Interaction: Gaining insights into how citizens interact with government services through analytic methodologies.
- Policy recommendations: Methods of comprehensive data analysis to enable insightful government and agency leadership recommendations.
- Omni-channel, Multi-channel & Hybrid Cloud: Expanding your use of cloud services to improve confidence in data collection and storage.
Chatham House Rule applies. Reservations are reserved for invited guests, all attendance is complimentary.
Date: Tuesday, 4th April 2023, Canberra