Join a roundtable discussion with FST Government & Alteryx, along with 10-15 Senior leaders working across the Victorian Public Sector, to discuss Improving Citizen Services with Integrated Data Systems: Unleash the Power of Advanced Analytics.
Getting answers from the data is hard due to the multiple disparate data sources, inefficient manual processes and handoffs between teams, and the time frame required to make those decisions. Do some of these sound familiar? Do any of these challenges exist within your Department?
- You could have 44% of your day back? By being able to find the data you need, when you need it, to influence a business decision.
- Your data scientists could focus on more strategic and high-value business projects and put their specialised skills to work.
- You could become the hero for your department and remove the obstacles that are detrimental to your analytics initiatives.
Guests will share their approaches, challenges and applications of integrated data & cloud initiatives and strategies for the improvement of citizen services. Are you ready to be transformed? Join us for an interactive conversation uncovering how fellow government leaders and Alteryx customers:
- Overcome challenges on the path towards a culture of analytics
- Leveraging best practices to motivate and enable knowledge workers with self-service data insights to accelerate decision-making and transformation
- Establish the centre of enablement to drive change
Chatham House Rules Apply. Reservations are reserved for invited guests, all attendance is complimentary.
Date: Thursday, 4th May, 12 pm till 2 pm, Melbourne