Improving Service Delivery While Improving Citizen and Staff Experience in the New Normal
Just like in business, government agencies need to provide citizens and staff with fast, easy, digital-first interactions that match the experiences they expect in the consumer world.
The ‘new-normal’ dictated by the current COVID-19 pandemic has seen more citizens using government services and more APS staff working from home. This brings with it a new set of complexities and a sense of urgency to deliver services digitally, accurately and efficiently.
Citizens and APS staff are demanding that government create digital solutions for the front and back office that are fast, accurate, compliant, transparent and flexible.
This demand is reflected in the government’s desire of being a world-leading digital government by 2025 according to a vision statement by the Digital Transformation Agency.
So, what does it take to be a government that is easy to deal with, informed by its citizens and that is “fit for the digital age”?
To deliver exceptional, digital experiences governments need to have a complete picture of each service user and then interact with them consistently and efficiently across all channels.
Join FST Gov as we talk with Helen Perry, Director, Digital Communications and Agency Web Services, NT Government, Nick Smith, of Smart Communications and Matt Boyley of Terrace Services to discover how “How Government can Improve Service Delivery While Improving Citizen and Staff Experience in the New Normal”.
In this live webinar, you’ll also learn:
- How NT Government was able to deploy COVID-19 related service solutions within weeks, resulting in time savings, digital service delivery done well!
- How you can create digital solutions for the front and back office that are fast, accurate, compliant and transparent.
- What does a whole of government approach to digital transformation procurement look like?
- How scalability, collaboration and reduced risk are possible to achieve while moving fast and maintaining compliance
- Hear how a federal agency is improving business processes for a wide range of Operational and Corporate based services, including procurement processes.
Complimentary for Public Sector Employees