Modernizing Government Data: How to successfully liberate and cleanse data for cloud transformation
According to the Harvard Business Review, 47% of newly created data records have at least one critical To grow, Government must continue to transform to keep pace with shifts in the market and react to consumer trends towards accessing services on-line. We’ll explore how modernizing your data through data integration and data quality can help enable cloud adoption.
Government organisations have been tasked to digitally transform to keep pace with shifts in the market and react to customer trends towards accessing services on-line. These critical initiatives depend upon having data the organisation can trust – data with integrity based on maximum accuracy, consistency, and the essential element of context.
Many organizations have critical data stored in silos but no way to bring it together for strategic use. Modernizing data infrastructure, integrating siloed data and cleansing data in cloud-based enterprise data hubs expands and simplifies access to data across the organizations.
We’ll explore how modernizing your data through data integration and data quality can help enable cloud adoption.
Reasons to attend:
- Learn to effectively integrate data from multiple data sources like mainframes, relational databases, or enterprise data warehouses into next-generation platforms.
- Improve the quality of your data by making sure your data is complete, verified, and validated.
- Hear how other government organisations and a team of tech experts have simplified cloud adoption.
- Joe Dantas, Director, Public Sector, Precisely
- Luke Dougherty, Senior Director, Sales, Precisely