Who is this session for?
Chiefs and Heads of AI, Automation, Operations, Open Banking and Transformation peers across the New Zealand financial services sector.
What is this session about?
- The next phase of Open Banking evolution for financial services in New Zealand
- Learnings from overseas and the underlying legislative frameworks behind the divergence
- Navigating increased competition and choice, data-based decisions, and real time accounting
- Banking concerns for risk, data privacy, reciprocation, and control
- The future of Open Banking: from Personal to Commercial
Places are limited.