This roundtable is curated to discuss how Government Agencies in Victoria can modernise their services to create better multi-channel experiences for its citizens, public servants and local businesses.
We will also explore the current state of customer service across the Victorian Government and how the right technology can help the Government optimise operational efficiencies and maximise ROI.
Who is this session for?
8-10 Chiefs, Dep Secretaries and Executive Leadership; Technology, Infrastructure, Architecture, Digital, CX, Data Analytics, AI/Automation, Transformation roles and projects from the Victorian Government Departments and Agencies.
Key talking points will include:
- Importance of Service as a competitive differentiator – and what are best practices in the industry
- Self-Service Technology – the era of citizen empowerment and seamless & personalised experiences as standard
- AI & Machine Learning – future-proofing the organisation through technology enablement and operational excellence
- Data-Driven Decisions – how to maximise ROI and make the right decisions faster
- Collaboration and Information Sharing – how can Government organisations collaborate, share information, and escalate issues in real-time
Places are limited