Join a closed-door conversation continuing a four part roundtable series exploring innovations, changes and updates across the 2023 Australian Payments landscape, with a cohort of 12-15 Financial Services executives.
Over a complimentary fine-dining lunch service, gain a deeper understanding of the regulatory landscape, discuss best practice approaches to solutions and share industry and peer-to-peer insights. Leading this peer-to-peer discussion on the Australian Payments landscape will be Robert Marchiori, Australia Country Manager and Vice President, Cognizant and Benjamin Brunckhorst, Head of Banking & Fin Services Consulting A/NZ, Cognizant.
- Australia’s Payments Strategy: Review and discussion on the impacts and choices deriving form Treasury’s payments industry strategy & consultation period.
- NPP, ISO20022: An analysis of payment rails transformation following adoption of NPP & Real time payments initiatives. ISO20022 adoption and impacts for global market payments technologies and.
- Security, Integration & Value: Unlocking operational and compliance efficiency within your infrastructure, future proof planning and realising market value within payment operation models.
- New normal of Payment Choices: Platforms, Super Apps, Apple Pay, BNPL; a review of the changing requirements of the customer, uncovering the value of new choices and addressing evolving market disruptions.
- State of Global FinTech: An exploration of key and emerging stakeholders within the Australian payments landscape, as well as emerging technology trends and how these can be harnessed within Payment’s solutions.
Date and Time: Wednesday, 6th of September, 12pm till 2pm | Invitation list: 10-15 Chiefs, General Managers, Heads of Departments and Executives working within Payments, Technology, Operations, Customer, Merchant, IT Integration, Infrastructure & Architecture portfolios.
Details: Reservations are strictly limited and reserved for FSI Industry Executives, please enquire below for further details. All food and beverage is complimentary. Chatham House Rule apply.