Unlocking the Opportunities and Navigating the Challenges of Open Banking
Open Banking is underway in Australia and New Zealand, with Australia’s four major banks enabling consumers to share account and transaction data with the service providers of their choice. As a result, there’s a wealth of opportunities for delivering hyper-personalised data-driven services, including wellness coaching, specialized lending services, innovative financial apps and more. Acting on these opportunities requires the right tools and technology, and in our webinar, we’ll discuss what’s needed, and how to prepare.
Join us on Thursday 23 April 10:30am AEST / 12:30pm NZST to discuss to discuss the latest Open Banking developments and new licensing and regulatory requirements. You’ll also learn how to quickly integrate the right API – not just one that meets Open Banking standards, but an API that offers the highest quality data and the best developer experience.
Register for our webinar to learn:
- How the Consumer Data Right (CDR) is transforming data sharing
- How to meet technical and process requirements for Open Banking
- The benefits of Open Banking APIs vs screen scraping
- How normalised and categorised data can make your solution more efficient
- Ways to ease the developer experience for API integration
- Best practices for security, privacy, and risk management
Brian Costello, Vice President, Data Strategy & Strategic Initiatives, Envestnet | Yodlee
Zhi-Ying Barry, Senior Analyst, Forrester
Complimentary for FSI Executives only