I am a passionate leader with an entrepreneurial mindset. I relish the opportunity to help start-ups, small business and corporates drive ideas to commercial reality. I have 20 years experience in providing digital solutions that improve the customer experience.
I am a connector within the industry building strong lasting relationships . I collaborate with people to alleviate challenges and drive culture change within organisations to remove waste. I’ve managed large programs globally, worked closely with executive teams on their change and cultural agenda’s, provided strategic business consulting and launched innovative first to market products globally.
• Innovation: Created and delivered the first corporate mobile banking application for Australia and New Zealand with global media reach, fantastic client feedback and high adoption rates
• Strategy: Created and obtained approval to deliver the Institutional banking convergence strategy which consolidated six separate banking application into one single system
• Delivery: Significantly contributed to the successful delivery of ANZ Transactive ($120M project) from its conception to commercialisation, along with the ownership, roadmap and strategy
• Change agent and business restructuring: Identified gaps and drove change to implement initiatives to improve team engagement scores from 75% to 85% and performance excellence scores from 51% to 81% which was the highest in the bank at that time.
• Product management: Managed the end to end product lifecycle for new, existing and legacy products across banking and finance in Australia, New Zealand and Asia. Successfully managed pipelines, roadmaps, release schedules, specific in country requirements, incident management, commercialization, audit reviews and decommissioning.