The business of modern financial services is increasingly application-driven. The way consumers interface with BFSI institutions, the growing number of third-party and auxiliary services like payments and collections, and the myriad of internal services are predominantly application-based. These applications are a mix of homegrown and legacy systems, third-party, and increasingly, SaaS-based business services.
With these services comes the complex mesh of API calls between front-end, back-end, and 3rd party applications, that span traditional and modern private data centres, co-lo exchanges, and a growing number of public clouds.
Not surprisingly, as BFSI organisations have realised the importance of APIs, so have attackers. Business-critical APIs are constantly targeted by attackers, who realise that they stand to profit or otherwise benefit from exploiting, abusing, and/or compromising APIs. All of this creates significant business impacts in the form of large-scale data breaches, compliance issues, and regulatory fines.
Join us for this webinar where we’ll discuss:
- Cybersecurity risk predictions for 2024
- The challenges of API security in a hybrid, multi-cloud digital world
- API best practices for modern financial services
- How the right solutions protect all apps and APIs — legacy and modern — from core to cloud to edge.
- Building a robust web app and API security with F5 Distributed Cloud