Join a roundtable series with FST Media & Nutanix, along with 10-15 Chiefs, Managing Directors, and Executive leaders working in IT, AI, Cloud, Architecture, Technology and Transformation portfolios.
This curated roundtable aims to address topics surrounding the theme of: “Architecting the Resilient Financial Services Digital Enterprise ” with our trusted technology partner Nutanix.
FST Media has a proud history of bringing together industry’s thought leaders to shape the future of financial services throughout Asia at the Future of Financial Services ASEAN Summits, as part of this flagship event we are delighted to offer Senior leaders and innovators the opportunity to network with peers and discuss the latest developments in technology applications, over a complimentary, three-course fine dining luncheon at the private dining room The St Regis Hotel.
Join to share insights, discuss challenges and explore strategies with peers in an intimate, private setting. Joined by industry experts to explore the below conversation points:
- Financial Services State-of-Play; Pandemic Lessons Learned: Exploring the challenges which arose, and innovations developed to strategizing the next steps for your institution.
- Financial Enterprise Cloud Adoption: Rapid deployment strategies of secure, resilient, and performant hybrid cloud for banks, capital markets, insurance, payments or fintech companies.
- Architecting the Digital Enterprise: Building a scalable, modern and secure cloud-native architecture to create an adaptive and self-contained cloud platform that meets regulatory, industry cost, automation, and performance requirements
- Solutioning the Digital Enterprise: Driving further insights from your tech stack to transform digital customer and user experiences across Payments, Claims, Customer Assessment and Asset management initiatives, whilst limiting expenditure and leveraging agile teams.
- Why Nutanix for Financial Services: An exploration of case studies from our 2000+ Financial service industry clients and partners.
From this discussion guests will gain valuable learnings and insights on the Thailand and Asia Pacific financial services industry, understand how peers are addressing technology challenges and strategies, and gain a clearer view on ways to embrace innovations and solutions across your cloud, architecture and enterprise operations.
Date and Time: Friday, 27th of October, 8:30am till 11am, Bangkok | Invitation list: 10-12 Chiefs, SVP’s, EVP’s, General Managers, Head of Departments and Executive leaders working across; Technology, IT, Digital, Transformation, Architecture & Product portfolios. | Venue: The St Regis Bangkok – Rajadamri Private Dining Room, 159 Ratchadamri Rd, Khwaeng Lumphini, Khet Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330
Details: Reservations are strictly limited and reserved for Financial Service Executives. All food and beverage is complimentary. Chatham House Rule apply.