FST Media has a proud history of bringing the industry’s thought leaders together to help shape the future of financial services throughout Asia, on the back of a hugely successful event Future of Financial Services, ASEAN event in 2022, we’re delighted to bring you the industry’s leading insights once again in 2023!
This dynamic event will bring together leaders from across the financial services landscape to discuss the impact emerging technologies and strategic innovations were having on banking, insurance, wealth and investments.
- Cloud – Castle in the Clouds: Optimising Data Infrastructure and Operations
- IT & Digital Leadership – IT & Digital Leaders Panel
- Partnerships – How Bank-Fintech Alliances are Set to Shake the Industry
- The Future of Banking – The Future of the Invisible Bank
- Data – Data Innovation Panel
- Automation – Harnessing the Power of Intelligent Automation
- CX – The Melting Pot — What Does Great Customer Service look like in 2025?
- Digital – The Human Connection: Service Excellence in an Ever-increasing Digital Landscape
- Personalisation – Hyper-Personalisation: How Not to Cross the ‘Creepy’ Line
- Transformation – What will Financial Services look like in 2025?
Please note that delegate attendance is complimentary for the financial services industry only.
Paid tickets are available for service providers to the industry (e.g., solution providers to the banking, insurance & wealth management industry) at the discretion of FST Media. For more information on vendor fees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 2 8484 0918.
FST Media reserves the right to decline registration and entry to the event.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions for complimentary VIP Registration, you acknowledge that to qualify for that complimentary VIP pass the delegate needs to be currently employed by a Financial Services organisation.
Should you be unable to attend on the day of the conference, a ‘like-for-like’ substitute is welcome to attend in your stead at no extra charge, provided we are informed of the change up to 14 days prior to the conference. Any cancellations made within 14 days of the conference, with no relevant substitute provided, will incur a $150+ GST non-attendance fee. This fee will be used to cover delegate material costs and catering costs incurred by FST Media on submission of delegate numbers to the conference venue.
FST Media will make every effort to ensure that the event and the program will take place as advised. FST Media reserves the right to delete or alter items in the program and will not take financial responsibility for changes that are the result of events beyond its control, including travel and/or accommodation.
- The use of your personal information for the purposes of providing direct marketing material to you; and
- The disclosure of your personal information to our event partners