Join an executive roundtable with FST Media & Amazon Web Services, along with 10-15 Chiefs, Innovators, and Executive leaders working in risk, procurement, operations and IT portfolios from across the Insurance sector.
Joining us from Amazon Web Services will be David Fodor, Head of Strategy, Financial Services, Rakesh Kaul, Head of Insurance, ANZ and Paul Curtis, Principal Risk and Compliance Specialist, to delve into the below discussion areas:
- Insights into why these changes are taking place and what ‘good’ looks like for insurers.
- Why insurers need to take a proactive approach to prepare for CPS230 and ensuring operational resilience in a dynamic regulatory landscape.
- AWS will share insights into a 3-pronged strategy for CPS 230 roadmaps:
- Realise full value from implemented controls.
- Operational resiliency testing in cloud.
- Enabling risk and assurance at the speed of cloud.
Join this session to network with other industry leaders, share challenges and gain insights and strategies tailored specifically for insurers preparing for CPS230, that will improve your organisations run efficiency and change agility.
Time & Date: 12 – 2pm, Friday 15th March
Venue: Rockpool Bar & Grill, 66 Hunter St, Sydney NSW 2000
Details: Reservations are strictly limited and reserved for Insurance Industry Executives. All food and beverage is complimentary. Chatham House Rule apply.